1) a mask is required both in reception area AND treatment rooms
2) Only bring friends/family with you if necessary
We want to work together to keep you safe. Our schedules and booking models have been modified to minimize congestion and to allow for the following enhanced cleaning protocols - rooms and equipment are cleaned between each appointment; high touch areas, washroom and floors are cleaned regularly.
We ask that you follow the guidelines below:
1) Masks are a requirement both in the general office as well as during treatment. We kindly ask that you bring your own. However, we do have a small supply in the event that you forget yours.
2) Waiting room space is at a minimum so please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment and do not bring friends or family unless absolutely necessary.
3) Please wash your hands or use sanitizer upon entering and again before leaving.
4) PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE UNWELL.